On Saturday, March 21st, we’re offering Planning Your Year Round Veggie Garden (Paid, $20, 10am-12pm) and Worm Composting (FREE, 1-3pm) online.
This means we’re opening up lots more spaces and, depending on interest, more workshops that you can attend (and ask us questions) from home!
Link to tickets can be accessed here: http://tiny.cc/p4gllz
The Compost Education Centre is currently doing its part to respond to COVID 19 concerns and working to “flatten the curve” of the outbreak.
Although policies and events are evolving rapidly we are currently:
- Maintaining a healthy work environment with posted information about how to stop the spread of illness.
- Encouraging employees, visitors and workshop attendees to stay home when ill, having traveled to one of the countries on Canada’s advisory list or having had recent contact with a sick person.
- Promoting proper hygiene (hand washing, coughing and sneezing etiquette) and social distancing among employees, visitors and workshop attendees.
- Ensuring easy availability of soap and water, or alcohol-based hand sanitizer products.
- Expanding and establishing policies and tools that enable employees to work from home.
For more information or to fill out an application, click here.
2020 programming is live! Head on over to our Eventbrite Page, call 250 386 9676, or come in to the office during our operating hours to register and buy tickets for our year of events.